Sunday, August 17, 2008

Could I be more excited?

Probably not.



At 19 years old, I'm by far the youngest member of this blogging team, but I've got plenty of adolescent hubris and blogging experience to keep me afloat here. I think.

My name is David A.M. Wilensky and I hail from Austin, TX. I'm on the verge of being a sophomore Relgious Studies major at Drew University in Madison, NJ, where I participate heavily in Chavurat Lamdeinu, another group where I'm by far the youngest member.

I grew up in the Reform movement, heavily involved in NFTY. I spent two summers as a participant at the URJ Kutz Campus, the Reform movment's high school leadership and study camp and I just completed my second summer on staff there.

I've always wanted to study Sefer Ha-Aggadah, so I'm really jazzed for the oppurtunity to join in studying it with a large, if dispersed, group. Through this blog and the Jewish propensity for dealing well with dispersals, I think we can overcome our geographic barriers and become a really great studying community.

Sefer Ha-Bloggadah is my third blog. I also run my own blog, The Reform Shuckle, where I tackle issues of ritual and litrugy within the Reform movement. I also blog at another large group blog, RJ.org, the official blog of the Reform movment of North America. You can read an exhaustive amount of information about me here.

I'm psyched. Let's do this!

No comments: