Sunday, August 17, 2008

Introductions

Holy brothers and sisters -

How blessed we are to be part of this exciting new project - kudos to BZ for consistently liberating the hidden sparks of kedusha from the interwebs.

Following a year of ulpan and learning at Simchat Shlomo, I've spent most of my summer working at Isabella Freedman, a jewish retreat center & organic farm in northwest CT, helping to run the Elat Chayyim Center for Jewish Spirituality.  

IY"H I'll be headed back to Jerusalem in September for the first of three years learning at Pardes (where my hope is to start a little Sefer Ha-Bloggadah chabura).

Of late, I'm learning mostly chassidus - lately the Piasetzener and Noam Elimelech, with some Ishbitz, Breslov and Chabad thrown in for good measure.

I also blog occasionally on Jewschool.

Looking forward to the global conversation and elevation.

No comments: