We begin with a general introduction to aggadah.
- Monday: Book 1, Chapter 1, aggadot 1-12 (The Meaning of Aggadah and the Parable)
- Tuesday: aggadot 13-27 (The Meaning of Aggadah and Halachah)
Then we'll go on to aggadot on the narratives in the Torah, starting at the very beginning. Recommended background reading: Genesis 1.
- Wednesday: Book 1, Chapter 2, aggadot 1-12 (The Creation of the World)
- Thursday: aggadot 13-20 (Heaven and Earth)
- Friday: aggadot 21-25 (The Light)
- Saturday/Sunday: aggadot 26-35 (The Water; Grasses and Trees)